A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers placed by a website onto a user’s computer when they access a website.
When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity.
Cookies help us to:
• Make our shopping pages work
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Collect any personally identifiable information without your express permission
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Turning cookies off:
It is possible to turn off cookies completely. Have a look at www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about managing cookies on your computer.